Every meal has a story...

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Truly Gifted: This Cook's Story


A gift from a very chic chef...

Last night I was surprised with a gracious gift from a lovely lady. She’s a great friend, excellent cook and avid reader who I shall call, Chic Chef.

As you can see she is exceptionally stylish--hence her moniker. Although, please forgive the unfashionable lightning bolt sunglasses I gave her to maintain anonymity here at A Cook's Book.

Chic Chef’s thoughtful package included a device for cutting garlic, so I will never be bogged down with nubs again and two very special kinds of salt---including the sea species! I can't wait to put all of these to good use!

I wanted to take this post to thank you, Chic Chef, for your generous and thoughtful gift and to everyone who has been reading my posts! Especially, those who have reached out with recipes and stories, please keep them coming: acooksbook@gmail.com

XXOO,

This Cook



No comments:

Post a Comment